- Schools will encourage routine cleaning of classrooms and high-traffic areas
- Students will be encouraged to practice routine handwashing throughout the day
- Students will stay home if they are sick
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of tase or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Quarantine for 5 days with Day 1 starting the day after symptoms start then on Day 6 return to school
- Can return to school on Day 6 without having to wear a mask, must not have had fever for 24 hours prior to returning to school and haven't used medication to reduce the fever.
- The 5 days quarantine is mandatory and you cannot take a COVID test to return earlier.
- You do not have to have a negative test to return to school after your 5 day quarantine.
- There is no close contact tracing. You can attend school as long as you don't have symptoms of COVID19.
If information provided on this page does not resolve your technical issue, contact Adam Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-294-4293 or Lisa Hancock at email@example.com or 386-294-4166 during normal school hours.
For hardware issues, contact Adam Walker.
Access District Instructional Resources from a Chromebook
- Students will need to log into their chrome account (this happens automatically when students log into a chromebook).
- Once in their chrome account, students should visit the web resource page and select the instructional resource they need.
Access District Instructional Resources from a Shared Personal Device
- In the chrome browser on their personal device, students should open an incognito window, log into their chrome account, and access the web resource page. Click here for a step-by-step tutorial demonstrating this.
- Click here for more tips on signing in on a shared personal device
Use My Chromebook
- Be sure to connect to your wifi BEFORE you login to your chromebook.
- Click here for an overview to familiarize yourself with your chromebook.
- Chromebook Touchpad & Keyboard Tips
- Split your Screen on a Chromebook (see two tabs side by side)
- Pin tabs in Chrome
Use Google Classroom
- Join a class in Google Classroom
- Create a Google Doc, Slide, Sheet or Drawing in Google Classroom
- Turn in Assignments
- Upload a photo or video to Google Classroom
Use Google Meet for a Video Meeting
- Meetings may be scheduled virtually with your teacher or other school employees. Your teacher will share a link for your meeting in Google Classroom. Clicking the link will take you to the Google Meet.
- Tips for Video Conferencing